Pulkey’s Pool, or Hilltop Hot Springs, is a secluded spot in Mammoth Lakes, CA, perfect for a relaxing soak. The hot springs are located just a short hike from the parking area, and the views from the hilltop are stunning. The water is clean and clear, and the temperature is perfect for a winter soak. There are a few small pools to choose from, and each is surrounded by rocks and trees, providing a feeling of privacy.
Hot Springs Pool
The pool is fed by a natural hot spring, and the water is kept at a comfortable temperature year-round. Visitors can relax in the pool, or take a dip in the adjacent cold pool to cool off. There are also a sauna and a steam room on site. Hot Springs Pool is one of the most popular attractions at Hilltop Hot Springs.
Nearby Camping and Accommodations
Here are just a few of the nearby camping and accommodations options: The Mammoth Lakes area is home to many different types of camping and accommodations, from RV parks to backcountry camping. No matter what your preferred type of camping is, there is sure to be a spot near Hilltop Hot Springs that is perfect for you.
From the Mammoth Lakes area, take Highway 203 south for about 7 miles. Turn right onto the dirt road and follow it for about a mile until you reach the parking area. From there, it is a short walk to the hot springs. There will be a sign for the hot springs on the right hand side of the road. The easiest way to get to Hilltop Hot Springs (Pulkey’s Pool) is to drive.
Mammoth Lakes is home to many hot springs, but Hilltop Hot Springs (Pulkey’s Pool) is one of the most popular. The spring is open to the public 24 hours a day, and there is no fee to use it. The spring is surrounded by a concrete deck, and there are several changing rooms and showers available. The spring is located just outside of town, and is easily accessible by car. The spring is fed by a natural hot spring, and the water is heated to around 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the hours of operation for Hilltop Hot Springs?
2. How much does it cost to use the hot springs?
3. What should I bring with me to the hot springs?
4. Are there any restrictions on who can use the hot springs?
5. How do I get to the hot springs?
1. The hours of operation for Hilltop Hot Springs are from 8:00am to 10:00pm.
2. It costs $10 per person to use the hot springs.
3. You should bring a towel and swimsuit with you to the hot springs.
4. There are no restrictions on who can use the hot springs.
5. To get to the hot springs, take the Minaret Summit exit off of Highway 203 and follow the signs.
Pulkey’s Pool is a great spot to enjoy the hot springs in Mammoth Lakes. The views from the top of the hill are amazing, and the hot springs are very relaxing. If you are looking for a great place to enjoy the hot springs in Mammoth Lakes, Pulkey’s Pool is the perfect spot.