If you’re looking for a secluded and scenic hot spring experience, look no further than Manby (Stagecoach) Hot Springs in Arroyo Hondo, New Mexico. This beautiful spot is located in the Santa Fe National Forest and is only accessible by foot, horse, or bike. The two-mile hike to the hot springs is well worth the effort, as you’ll be rewarded with stunning views of the Rio Grande Valley and the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. The hot springs themselves are located in a secluded canyon and are perfect for a relaxing soak.
Primitive Hot Springs Pools near Taos
Manby Hot Springs, also known as Stagecoach Hot Springs, is a series of primitive hot springs pools located near Taos, New Mexico. The pools are small and intimate, making them a perfect place to relax and enjoy the natural surroundings. The springs are situated in a remote, rural area and can be accessed via a short hike from the nearest road.
The hot springs are located in a secluded area and offer a great view of the surrounding area. They are accessible by a short hike from the Stagecoach trailhead. The Manby Hot Springs are located in the Arroyo Hondo area of New Mexico.
This section will focus on the “Details” of the article “PRIVATE | Manby (Stagecoach) Hot Springs – Arroyo Hondo, New Mexico”. It is important to know the details of any destination before you visit, and this article will provide all the information you need to know about this particular hot spring.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the hours of operation for Manby Hot Springs?
2. What is the cost to use the hot springs?
3. What should I bring with me to the hot springs?
4. Are there any restrictions on who can use the hot springs?
5. How do I get to Manby Hot Springs?
1. Manby Hot Springs are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
2. There is no cost to use the hot springs.
3. You should bring a towel and swimsuit with you to the hot springs.
4. There are no restrictions on who can use the hot springs.
5. To get to Manby Hot Springs, take Highway 64 west from Taos for about 25 miles.
Manby Hot Springs is a great place to visit if you’re looking for a private, secluded spot to relax and enjoy the natural beauty of New Mexico. The hot springs are located in a beautiful canyon, and the views from the top of the cliffs are simply stunning. If you’re looking for a place to get away from it all and relax in nature, Manby Hot Springs is definitely worth a visit.